Re: NANFA-- Building cheap fish containers

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 17:57:21 EDT

Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org writes:

> To the best of my knowledge the only 3-way 90 degree fittings that are
> available are PVC. These fittings are made for making PVC lawn furniture
> and
> are a bit thicker and stiffer than normal PVC fittings (Schedule 20 and
> Schedule 40). T
I am still looking for six way pvc fittings, they would make great stand for
rock to flat rocks wouldn't have to sit right on the bottom but would still be
easy to hide. So far no one makes them. They would be so useful in the home
aquarium I can't believe no one will make them. maybe I'm just not good at
getting my idea across.

Moon