Re: NANFA-- live foods/ elassoma

jake levi (jlevi_us_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:29:16 -0800 (PST)

Anyone here ever have success culturing a 'clean'
colony of blackworms?

I have started several in the past and had some
progress in reducing pathogens, but each time had to
give it up before I got them 'clean'. I like them
better then the red tubifex, hardier, but still a
repository for bad beasties. Its been postulated that
they can be clensed over some generations but never
had the time to devote to the project. It would be
quite a product to sell if it could be done.
jake