Re: NANFA-- paddlefish: was A couple of items

archimed_at_netdoor.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:24:13 -0600

On 11 Dec 2000, at 4:40, jake levi wrote:

> On a similar vein, I have wondered how the Hikari
> 'Chichlid Pellets' would do for the sunfish? Seems
> like it should be a 'natural'. Their whole line though
> pricey seems well made. My sister uses several
> products on her 75 gal community tank.

Quite well.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
------
It makes me mad when I go to all the trouble of having Marta cook up about
a hundred drumsticks, and the guy at the Marineland says, "You can't throw
chicken to the dolphins. They eat fish." Sure they eat fish, if that's all
you give them. Man, wise up.