Re: NANFA-- Re: little bitty trout pellets

jake levi (jlevi_us_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:46:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi
go to AquaCulture mag on a yahoo search to their home
web site, the mag has large numbers of fish food mfgs
of trout, salmon, catfish and other commercial fish
food mixes. As I mentioned before , Purina stocks
several fish chows including trout. You also have
Rangen and a host of others now. In the last twenty
years there have been a lot of commercial fish feed
mfgs appear on the scene.

For sunfish feed I know from experience that they do
extremely well on catfish foods, both floating and
sinking types as feeding times of catfish in cages
brought the sunfish like piranha in a feeding frenzy
nearly. It paid off , as it was also a fee fishing
lake and the panfish showed a marked increase in
growth.
jake