Re: NANFA-- tangerines in streams

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:02:35 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 09:01 AM 12/14/00, you wrote:
>Orange...Hummmm. My wife used a lemon when she was working on her MS Thesis.
>Perhaps this is an East Tennessee derivation. Maybe we should recalibrate.
>Does anyone know the orange to lemon ratio? We prefer to express all
>measurements in dog-minutes. There are seven dog-years to a human
>year...you'll have to do the math.
>Man, I hope she doesn't have to redo her whole thesis!
>J.R.

JR, if these intruments could be called field aids, would hers have been
called a.... ah, never mind.

Lemon to orange ratio you say? How about the Florida citrus growers to
California citrus growers ratio?

Also, you don't get an accurate count using Florida oranges, and California
oranges tend to go left :-)

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to / nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org </x-flowed>