Re: NANFA-- Check out Freshwater Jellyfish (Craspedacusta sowerbyi)

Harry Knaub (harryknaub_at_netrax.net)
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:57:55 -0500

I was going to comment on the fact that Casper found some jellyfish while
snorkeling at the convention this summer. I thought that they were very unique and
rare. But, after checking out the site and linking to the Indiana University of PA
site, I'm blown away by how sightings have been reported around me. One site is
only a mile up the road from here. I'm just constantly amazed by what lives in
this world and what lives so close to me. Cool!

Harry Knau