Re: NANFA-- Muddminnows as a class fish

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:10:08 -0600

My Mudminnows also take prepared food (Tetra Granules), but as Ray said I have
them in with some Southern Redbellied Dace and other fish and they have learned
from those fish. I have not seen them eat any flakes. They also like frozen & live
Brine Shrimp and Black worms. I also throw in some Mosquito Larve that I collect
in the warmer months.

I'd highly recommend these little guys for your project.

Ty