Re: NANFA-- noturus kitty chow, part deux.

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:59:26 -0800 (PST)

But then the Japanese do have those "minnows" that
work on human skin disorders and sometimes "minnows"
do get curious and pick on people who are very still
in the water .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas