RE: NANFA-- extreme collecting III

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:37:35 -0600

I know exactly where you are talking about. Did you ever try under/around the
bridge on Rt 36 between Warsaw and Nellie? I never seined it but it always
looked very fishy to me. Where are you on Killbuck? Near the town of
Killbuck?

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge