Re: NANFA-- Off topic: mathematical theory of biology

m c (midgatutordigests_at_yahoo.com)
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:45:53 -0800 (PST)

"Ender's Game", Anything short by clarke or Asimov,
"The Martian Chronicals" and when he turns 14; "1984",
"Animal Park", "Stranger in a Strange Land", "The
Great Brain" series (humor about a "gental" boy
growing up in 1890 Salt Lake City, aimed at younger
readers), And if he hasn't yet, "Huckelberry Fin".
And any of the James Herriot Series (All creatures
great and small)