Re: NANFA-- Off topic: mathematical theory of biology

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:02:37 -0800 (PST)

Not this series. Terri is talking about the Fibonacci number
series which was derived from the nautilus shell.

It is not a logarithmic series (AFAIK). But, there are several
other patterns in nature which follow logarithmic series.

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef