Re: NANFA-- collecting florida fish in tennessee

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:01:30 -0800 (PST)

I have seen them in southern illinois. Neat little critters
but not as abundant as in your area. I believe that they
indicate good water quality since they only live in clean
water. The places where I saw them, the water was muddy
but it must have been "clean" for them :)

I don't want any at the moment. Thanks though.

Sajjad