Re: NANFA-- swimming upstream, and fish color question

Jeremy Tiemann (jtiemann_at_inhs.uiuc.edu)
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:37:54 -0600

<x-flowed>
H2O is good according to every instrument I have ever used (I try new
instruments out on my tanks before I head to the streams). This tank
has been this way for years (since I picked it up in '97).

--
Jeremy Tiemann
Illinois Natural History Survey