Re: NANFA-- Stepping Down

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:40:32 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 09:55 PM 12/21/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>TO NANFA MEMBERS/OHIO......
>
>As of the week of December 23rd, I shall be stepping down as Regional
>Representative/Contact for Ohio NANFA. At this time, other obligations and
>pursuits demand my attention and I am unable to devote the deserved
>attention
>to NANFA interests. I will be submitting an article outlining my experiences
>during this volunteer tenure from 1995 to the present. It has been a
>pleasure and experience taking part in such a unique organization. I thank
>you all for all your help and support, and perhaps in the near future, I
>shall return to participate in this group in other ways.
>
>Thank you,
>Sincerely,
>Rob Carillio

Rob, you have done some amazing things in your area, and it was fun and
rewarding to be part of it in a small way. Do you think you need to be a
representative for your whole state to justify your NANFA affiliation? How
about being a contact for people in the Mahoning basin, or your part of the
state? You have such a personal involvement there that everyone would
benefit from an arrangement like that.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA