RE: NANFA-- stoneroller diet?

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:45:22 -0500

They're eating the black brush algae. The cyano too!?!? Yuuuuuck! lol

It looks like they've eaten some Java Fern too, but I'm thinking the section
that's been trimmed was covered in a mess of black brush. Going to add some
val today see if that won't do better in the hard water. I think this system
is just too basic for java fern, which is stinky.

Now to get these guys over to prepared foods so they get some steak with their
salad. Hopefully they don't get too happy with the steak heh.

Also adding an Ehiem 2213 at lunch (I musta been a good boy this year :).
That ought to get this tank a turnin' :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Crail, Todd
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 2:15 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- stoneroller diet?

YAY! The stonerollers are eating the brown plague. They're especially
particular to loose floating pieces. I can turn it into fish fat woo hoo!
They also "tried" the fd brine on the first feeding. :)

Now to see if they'll eat the black brush algae, since they're waaaay cooler
looking that Siamese Algae Eaters :)