Re: NANFA-- MD Collecting 12/26

Mike Thennet (thennet_michael_at_tmac.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:50:18 -0500

Dave,

I use the typical Sports Authority, brown twine siene you can buy almost
anywhere. I think they are 1/4" mesh in size. I have collected many smallish
darters in the past using the same net but I think it is more an issue of
location. I will try suspected sites this spring.

Snorkeling with an aquarium sounds pretty fun. I just purchased snorkeling
equipment last year but I have not tried collecting in that manner. Thanks for
the insight.

Mike