Re: NANFA-- Moss books (was Christmas moss)

sorinus (sorin_at_imajis.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:40:49 -0500

Jan ,
Thank you very much for your comments. For systematic purposes, most of
the time drawings are far better then color pics when dealing with small
individuals like moss, lichens or insects and such. Color photos are
nice but not always helpful for taxonomic purpose. Therefore I
appreciate your input and I will consider your recommandations.
Best
sorin