Re: NANFA-- Species chart

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:57:16 -0500

<x-flowed>
I have a slightly dated freshwater fish diversity map, state by state, that
also includes the number of extinct or endangered taxa. It's from about
1990, so it shows less than 300 species for both Tennessee and Alabama; both
should have about 305 by current count. Give me your physical coordinates
and I'll send you a copy.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL