NANFA-- FW: Fertilized eggs

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:29:34 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabien Pichon
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 5:14 PM
Subject: Fertilized eggs

Hello,

My name in Fabien Pichon, I am a Ph.D. studient at the University of
Montpellier (France). I work on the development of the lateral line of
fishes. I have some interesting results with Acipenser baeri (sturgeon),
and I would like very much to work on Amia calva larvae, and gar larvae,
because they are two ancestral fishes (like sturgeon). I saw your webpage,
and I would like to know if you could help me to find some fertilized eggs
of these species for my study.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Fabien pichon