NANFA-- FW: freshwater pipefish of the Philippines

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:38:49 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Porcuna
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 6:51 AM
To: nanfa_at_att.net
Subject: freshwater pipefish of the Philippines

Good day to you !
My name is Michelle Porcuna and I am a third year BS Biology student of the
University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines. My fellow researchers and I
are currently researching on freshwater pipefishes of the Philippines for
our thesis next year. We are interested in the Hippichthys heptagonus, a
freshwater pipefish found in some Philippine lakes.
I have visited your website and found it interseting and very helpful to our
research. We would appreciate it very much if you could send us
illustrations, photographs and any information regarding the said species
( or any other freshwater pipefish found in the Philippines ) so as to
further our research. In return, any information that we encounter will be
shared with you.
Thank you for your time.