Re: NANFA-- Ohio State Fish Legislation

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:35:34 -0500

<x-flowed>

Hey Moon.. those Palmetto bugs are classic! I've seen them before! What
about those huge Grasshoppers down there called "Georgia Thumpers??".. Do
you have those???.. I remember when I first saw one down south about 20
years ago.. Beautiful insect!