Re: NANFA-- Winter AC

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_charm.net)
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:12:04 -0400

Harry,

I'm glad you got the AC.

Thank you for the kind words of support. Let me extend your gratitude to
associate editors Rob Denkhaus and Susan Binkley, whose hard work make the
final product several orders of magnitude better than I could on my own; to
the many writers who make AC possible by sending original submissions or
allowing reprints of work originally published elsewhere; and to Joe
Tomelleri, Bill Roston, Dick Bryant, Garold Sneegas, and others, who
unselfishly allow their marvelous illustrations and photographs to grace
AC's pages.

Chris Scharpf