RE: NANFA-- ice, ice baby.

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:04:19 -0500

3 mil 3 mil !!!.........mine are 5 mil !!! You know, 55 - 65 degree water
is pretty cold, especially down here in the south. My only wish was that I
had some neoprene gloves to keep my hands warm and dry. ;-)

As a side note, not all of the *FWOT had neoprene waders on. some wore thin
nylon waders or hipboots and a few just wore jeans and old tennis shoes. I
personally like the way neoprene enhances my already spectacular physique
(see photos). They also act as a gator deterrent as evidenced by the fact
that we didn't see a single one (ok, maybe this was aided by a combination
of the noise we made and the unusually cool weather Florida had
experienced).

Chip in SC

* - term coined by Doug Dame......Fish Wussies On Tour