Re: NANFA-- Monster FL Fling Pictorial

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:41:46 -0500

Hey Mark

Thanks! The Carolina guys are tough. You just can't wear 'em out! If
there's fish to be had, and daylight to get 'em in, these guys are on the
move. They're rough on us old dudes!

The ID is actually correct...I was there when that one was pulled out. The
light is glaring off the body slime, obscuring many of the telltale
markings. Many of the larger flagfish we caught in that spot had reddish
lower fins & tails.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA