Re: NANFA-- "Hot" Topic - requests for information

John B (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 08:21:33 -0600

Stan,

Do teachers even send kids to the library anymore? With the prevelence
of the web and all that information available at a couple of keystrokes
it must be difficult as a teacher to get kids to use the library. I've
often wondered if the library is now passe'. When my son was in
highschool they required the kids to have a balance of literary
references and Web references.

John