Re: NANFA-- "Hot" Topic - requests for information

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:17:44 -0500

Journals don't pay you anything for an article; if anything you pay them
so-called page fees. Not in Science or Nature, but if you publish in those
journals your career and professional standing are hugrly enhanced. And you
can impress your mom, too.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A