Re: NANFA-- blue crab growth

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:35:45 +0100

I don4t know much about crabs but in general I am convinced that growth is
not only related to the amount of food but as well to quality, water
conditions, day/night-rhythm, temperature and other factors. A very complexe
field.

Steffen