Re: NANFA-- Campostoma needed

mcclurg luke e (mcclurgl_at_washburn.edu)
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:43:48 -0600 (CST)

Martin,

I can usually get them by the net full in the spring. I will be happy
to get him some. (right after I fill Moon's order) I'm not interested in
selling them, maybe he has something to trade? If not, I usually just ask
for my postage back.

I keep them in my tanks most of the time. Just happen to be out right
now though. They do fine grazing on algae, but will also want some
protein like bloodworms as well. The will eat flake food too.

Luke