NANFA-- Peas (was recipe for fish)

Joe Walker (jwalker_at_dsorkin.wcc.lucent.com)
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:25:22 -0500 (EST)

I have found frozen peas great for all my fish and inverts! Chichlids,
mud sunfish, Coryadora catfish, Pleco catfish, freshwater shrimp, snails,
goldfish and even my turtles love mashed up peas.
I simply take bunch of frozen peas, run them under hot water for about 20
seconds to thaw them out, shell them, and then mash them up on a plate
with the back of a fork. Bottom feeders seem to get the most out of this
food as it does sink, but mid range feeders like the goldfish and
chichlids benefit greatly also. I don't know what the nutrient content
is, but everyone seems to love them.
-Joe