Re: NANFA-- Recipe book for fish... last call

Ray Ravary, Jr. (rravary_at_provide.net)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:52:23 -0500

Shireen,

I use Nori, which is roasted seaweed used in making sushi. Beware some types have
soy added. I don't know if that hurts the fish or if it is benificial. I also
raise daphnia. Water from tank exchanges(high in nitrates is added to the green
water buckets under 24 hour light. Green water is transfered to daphnia buckets
after water is drawn off for water changes. I also feed smashed peas, yeast, and
insuforia to the daphnia.

R3