Re: NANFA-- Fw: Native fish availability

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:45:02 -0800 (PST)

You might also check the laws about releasing fish in
that area... In any case we all know how disasterous
it is to take fish from one drainage and introduce it
into another....before any fish are released I hope
more information is provided about the stream
restoration.