NANFA-- Speaking of shipping

Rhonda Wilson (gupp_at_naturalaquariums.com)
Sat, 05 Jan 2002 21:53:23 -0700

Speaking of shipping I've finally found someone who will in fact still
ship fish, though it's my guess it's going to cost an arm and a leg.
I've contacted just about everyone that ships in the US, and though I
know some of you are still getting fish shipped through some of these
guys their official rules are they don't do them. USPS now says they
won't, UPS will only if you have a daily pickup account, Fed Ex says
they won't. But Airborne Express says they will. Yeah!!! Below is a copy
of their reply to me about shipping live fish.

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com/