Re: NANFA-- Sally Mandarini:-)))

pinocchio (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:11:17 -0800 (PST)

hehehee Master Bill...I'm your servant...
..what camera are you asking about? for photography or
for movies?

PS. I'm just recovering from that last splendid
Christmas..you know what I mean... food, wine, turkey,
pork, cabbage rolls, sauerkraut, piglets(what's
that?), ...so, I may be slow ...my French is so bad,
that I cannot write even in English..but my Danish
(girl) is fine...

sorin

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/siren/552/noram_mudpuppy.html

> 1975,
> this
> unsubscribe,
> > > or
> body
> > > (not
> > > version,
> our
> > > web
> this
> > > American
> > > American
> unsubscribe, or
> (not
> version,
> web
> > >

> > > =====
> > > Bill Hoppe
> > > Yellville Arkansas
> > > /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> > > list do not necessarily
> > > / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North
> American
> > > Native Fishes
> > > / Association"
> > > / This is the discussion list of the North
> American
> > > Native Fishes Association
> > > / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe,
> or
> > > get help, send the word
> > > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body
> (not
> > > subject) of an email to
> > > / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest
> version,
> > > send the command to
> > > / nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead.
> > > / For more information about NANFA, visit our
> web
> > > page, http://www.nanfa.org
> --
> > /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> list do not necessarily
> > / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North
> American Native Fishes
> > / Association"
> > / This is the discussion list of the North
> American Native Fishes
> Association
> > / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
> get help, send the word
> > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
> subject) of an email to
> > / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version,
> send the command to
> > / For more information about NANFA, visit our web
> page,
> http://www.nanfa.org
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> list do not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes
> / Association"
> / This is the discussion list of the North American
> Native Fishes Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
> get help, send the word

=== message truncated ===