Re: NANFA-- mmmmmmm....

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:51:15 -0500

<x-flowed>
Nice shots, Todd. The variability of rainbow darters never ceases to amaze
me. I have two I collected in an upper fork of the Paint Rock River in AL
that are unlike both of your photos, and any others I've seen. Not wildly,
but just enough to make me think and make sure that they really ARE
rainbows. I hope to take a collecting group to this spot this June as part
of the 2003 Convention, so I can get a wider audience for this population of
rainbows.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "Todd Crail" <farmertodd_at_buckeye-express.com>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- mmmmmmm....
>Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:46:49 -0500
>
>More eye candy :)
>
>http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/30gal/012503/OspotUpClose.jpg
>http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/30gal/012503/RainbowFemale.jpg
>http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/30gal/012503/RainbowPortrait.jpg
>
>Okay. Now I'll leave you all alone.... ;)
>
>Todd
</x-flowed>