RE: NANFA-- Columbia trip gear

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 06:37:38 -0500

Moon,
Just think of it as another collecting trip with the only difference being
the number and quality of the people that you are collecting with. I would
suggest that you bring dipnets, seines, buckets and containers for
transporting fish with with you. Another thing might be few extra changes
of clothes...LOL. We will be planning on collecting on Friday and, for
those interested, on Sunday with the talks being given on Saturday.
Hopefully since the talks are on Saturday, more will have the chance to
attend instead of having to work.

Chip