Re: NANFA-- Plant anchors

Ben (lepomis_man_at_softhome.net)
Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:30:13 -0500

Yeah, I can't find anything small enough (~1/4"), and the closest thing I
found wasn't really the right color (sorta white and brown. I like the
walnut gravel more). The streams I know of are either mud or sand. I think
my lack of luck must have to do with Florida geology (I'm sure they don't
ship that stuff, so it must be local). There are still a couple of places
to check, but I'm not real hopeful (a lot of places don't even sell _pea_
gravel).

Ben in Tampa