RE: NANFA-- help with some resources/references

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:12:49 -0500

Yeah, the Mettee et al. Alabama book is pretty good and would be largely
relevant to GA. And another one is either out or will be soon authored by
Mayden and others. There's also the Carolinas book authored by Fritz Rohde
and others that should be relevant to GA; that's one I don't have and I'm
not familiar with (sorry Fritz!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A