Re: NANFA--roughfish recipes

Russell_McGraw_at_palmercay.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:45:41 -0500

some say to cut it all the way to the backbone near the tail on both sides.
others say a to cut off one end of the gills where they attach is better.
some say a deep cut into the body near the head until you find the major
heart artery is best.
in any case, the fish must be alive for those to work.

Sajjad Lateef
<sajjadlateef_at_yah To: nanfa at aquaria.net
oo.com> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Re: NANFA--roughfish recipes
owner-nanfa_at_aquar
ia.net

01/09/2004 04:20
PM
Please respond to
nanfa

Hmm ... how does one bleed a fish? This pamphlet recommeds
bleeding gar and bowfin.

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef   e-mail: sajjad_at_acm.org
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or