RE: NANFA-- unusual creek names

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:27:56 EDT

Jay, I knew that deer licked salt, but I did not know that they licked clay
asa well... are you serious about the OSU aumni!!!... HA!... There is
another strange and funny name in Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati, Oh.
The place is actually a state park, but I believe there is a creek with the
same name.... The name.... "BIG BONE LICK"...