Re: NANFA-- glasses magnify

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 13:49:04 -0400

OK Casper, since you got me interested in snorkeling, perhaps you'd like to
co-sign for my new mask! (Just kidding) On the other hand, if I get to see
any better than I do now, it's gonna' be hard to ever come out of the
water. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA