Re: NANFA-- GETTING RID OF SNAILS

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:18:59 -0400

<x-flowed>
i do not have any problems of snails bringing in parasites. but i thought
it was a good measure of prevention. but i will never get rid of all my
snails since i have tons of water hyacinth and it seems impossible to get
rid of all the snails in all the water hyacinth.

thanks for informing me that the bird needed to get involved also. i did
not know that. i guess i wont worry about it. the pumpkinseed is fine and
a nice fish. i like it.

george