Re: NANFA-- Soque River snorkeling

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:57:09 -0400

Aye, forgive me, Prez! The stonerollers were there as well...some rather
large. Another fish eluded me, despite my best efforts. I don't know what
it was, but it had a dark green upper body with a heavy black side split by
an iridescent green stripe that reflected the sunlight in a marvelous way.
No matter how I tried, they weren't falling for my primitive 1-2
combination. )-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA