Re: NANFA-- Soque River snorkeling/daily humour

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:09:50 -0400

<x-flowed>
Yeah, you're right, Tony, the Soque would have to be a Chattahoochee
tributary, which means it's a Gulf tributary. The site Steven is talking
about is the (not so far?) northwestern 'burbs of the cancer known as
Atlanta. And Klaus is absolutely right about Cardinal shiners being an
Ozarks species. OK Steven, ya gotta count scales now and tell us how many
pharyngeal teeth are present for a better ID!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A