Re: NANFA-- fishes of alabama book

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_charm.net)
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:32:23 -0400

Casper et al.,

The second edition of the colorful and popular Fishes of Alabama and the
Mobile Basin by Maurice F. Mettee, Patrick O'Neil, and J. Malcolm Pierson is
available from GSA Publication Sales, P. O. Box 869999, Tuscaloosa, AL.
35486-6999. The price is $50 plus $5 shipping.