RE: NANFA-- Fishes of North and Middle America

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:24:57 -0500

Nick,

Since you obviously don't "need" such out of date books and just as
obviously don't have space to house such books, I hereby offer to take them
off of your hands. It's not that I "need" or "want" them, I am just trying
to be helpful!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
"El muerto a la sepultura, el vivo a la travesura"
"The dead to burial, the living to mischief"