Re: NANFA-- just 25 days away

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:21:11 -0400

<x-flowed>
Hi Bob! Sorry about the Sherman thing! HA! Anyway... YES! Rose lake is a
favorite fishing spot... nice, quiet, and secluded behind the State Park!
I think there is something on the Park's web site on it. You can see their
site by going to the NANFA site and looking at the convention part, where
it's listed! Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at NANFA 2001!!!! Rob
C.