Re: NANFA-- spotted bullheads

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 10:04:01 -0400

Moon

They are listed as rare in GA, but I'm not sure of the reason. Flathead
invasion would certainly be a problem for them if that is the case. Their
range is relatively tiny...just the corners of AL, GA, and part of the FL
panhandle.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA