Re: NANFA-- Nanfans

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well .. between big storms all day Ive been looking at
that analysis site by Uwe Hoppe . Cant say I know that
music as well as Uwe seems to .Reminds me of that
office I was in where the receptionists phone rang in
gentle melodic tones and the walls were painted in
calming colors and peaceful pictures hung all about .
Cousins Ebe and Pbe Hoppe almost tore the family apart
once when the did an analysis of Take This Job And
Shove It . I think one of them said it had something
to do with a closet conservationist .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas