RE: NANFA-- membership cards

Nicholas J. Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:38:28 -0400

The business card idea is not to gain permission or justification, it is
for education and awareness. The business card and a buck will buy you a
cup of coffee. It is just a different way to get the message out to people
about NANFA, then the "NANFA" does the rest. It is just to say that "I am
part of an organization that believes in......" They take the card and can
find out more info if they choose. Maybe the first busness card they
receive doesn't stir their interest but the second, or third.... They may
then wonder what they are missing.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216-661-6500 ex 4485

"Fish worship... is it wrong??" (Ray Troll)

On Wednesday, July 24, 2002 9:31 AM, Chip Rinehart
[SMTP:crin_at_glassmaster.com] wrote:
> I agree with what Todd says. We can't have/don't want just anybody to
say
> "I'm doing this because NANFA says I can". While most members follow or
at
> least try to follow their states rules and regulations, there are a few
who
> do not and we don't want the image or publicity that this might give us.
>
> Chip

They
------