RE: NANFA-- RE: nanfa V1 #1342

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:29:24 -0400

Bob,

Yes, I do agree that it would be difficult for an irresponsible
collector to produce a document which condemns whatever irresponsibility he
or she was doing. However, I also think that it wouldn't matter to someone
who has the nerve (lack of convictions/morals, insert your phrase here) to
disobey any rules and regulations that relate to what they're doing. They
would just look at it as a possible way out if/when someone questions them
about what they are doing.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good idea. I would love to be
able to carry some of those cards around to hand out to landowners or people
I meet that seem interested. Maybe I will have some of my own made up. I
would just be concerned about possible negative publicity. It takes a whole
lot of good publicity to make people forget about just one negative
incident. I've had the misfortune to be around someone like this and its
not a pleasant experience.

My $0.02 worth....... probably more like $0.61 worth :-)

Chip